Based on Audiological Evaluation, Hearing problem is diagnosed as
Sensory Neural Hearing Loss
A condition of degeneration of Sensory Neural cells in the cochlear – the inner ear organ.
- Attack of measles etc
- As side effect of otto – Toxin medicine
- Effect of diabetics
- Exposure to constant sound atmosphere for prolonged hours,like person who handles heavy machinery, motor, engine, turbine etc
- Accident and Trauma,like sudden attack of high decibel sound like blast, cracker sound in very close proximity
- Slap / collision or intense impact over the ear checking the flow of blood to Sensory Neural cells in the cochlear / The auditory nerve
- Congenital causes – deprivation of oxygen in constrained birth condition etc
- Remedy : No medical remedy
- Hearing solution : Hearing Aid fitting..
Conductive Hearing loss
A condition of middle ear pathology. Middle ear consist of 3 bone structure Malleas, Incus and Stapes called oscicular chain – The part which conduct the sound signal to the Inner ear. Damage or disorder affects / disturb the smooth conduction of sound to the cochlea – The inner ear organ. Thereby affecting hearing of a person.
- Hereditary and congenital disorder, Tumor and other space occupying lesion, an Infection, Head Injury or Trauma.
- Ear blocks, ear discharge, pain, Headache, giddiness, Hearing problem etc
- Remedy : Medically Treatable – by Medicine or surgical procedure
- Hearing solution : Surgery / Hearing Aid fitting
A condition with both the component of Sensori Neural Hearing loss and conductive Hearing Loss
- Remedy : Medical Treatment / Procedure helps to cure / manage the symptoms and may also facilitate the hearing aid solution
- Hearing solution : Hearing Aid fitting